SEM Media Buyer
The SEM Media Buyer role will be responsible for implementation, optimization and maintenance of SEM campaigns. The role will require keyword research through Google AdWords or similar tools. This team member will work within Google Ad Manager (including Google Shopping Ads) and Microsoft Advertising to manage campaigns and provide strategy for a variety of advertisers. This role will coordinate with Media Buyers for other media types to ensure positive performance across the full advertiser media program. Experience managing Google and Microsoft SEM and Shopping campaigns required. Certifications in these tools are preferred.
Primary duties include:
- Campaign management for Google & Microsoft Search and Shopping Ads
- Optimizing for client returns
- Analyze keywords to gain strongest visibility for diverse groups of advertisers
- Provide performance analysis and recommendations for improvement
A successful SEM Buyer will:
- Be able to work relatively unsupervised — At AdRizer, initiative is important. We need someone who can connect with a vision to grow and succeed, and to take steps toward making that vision a reality.
- Accept and use high-level direction to complete tasks — Micromanagement isn’t part of the job description. The successful candidate will be able to know how to take high-level ideas and ask the right questions to produce any raw materials needed to achieve results.
- Proven SEM/SEO experience
- Google Ads - Search, Shopping
- Bing Ads - Search, Shopping