Junior Media Buyer (Uncapped Commissions +Base Salary)
‘ROI Crusaders’ at AdRizer are committed to finding innovative ways to grow a highly engaged audience and connect that audience with top-tier advertisers.Apply Now
The Media Buyer will create, monitor, and optimize ad campaigns for our clients. This position is responsible for acquiring desirable time slots and media space for advertising clients. Buyers also monitor the purchased media to make sure the advertisements appear as planned, and they credit or bill clients as necessary to settle accounts.
What you’ll need to succeed:
A drive for the grind — The internet is changing every day, which means there is always something new to learn. There are no official homework assignments and no micromanaging — you’ll have to find your own drive to stay on the forefront of innovation.
Don’t be afraid of numbers — Seven didn’t eat nine. It’s no quantum physics, but you will be analyzing and making decisions based on interpretations of data every day as a critical part of the job. If thinking about looking at rows of data on a computer screen makes you cringe, this is probably not your wheelhouse.
A flare for the creative — This job is equal parts math and creative. We aren’t painting portraits or winning Pulitzers, but you should be able to spin a headline and find a creative way to make an image stand out amongst the rest.
Passionate about the internet — Internet and social media devotees’ welcome! We’re in the business of engagement. You should be interested in learning the inner workings of the internet, i.e., have questions like “How does Facebook know I have a soft spot for cat videos?”
Play well with others — It’s ok to be a lone ranger at times but to truly thrive you’ll need to be able to demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate with co-workers to achieve client and company-level goals.
• Buying digital media using major display and search networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites
• Owning all steps of the ad operations process
• Text and display creative deployment, and split testing
• Landing page optimization
• Optimization of yield management strategies
• Maintain and improve good standing network partnerships
• Providing recommendations to the team on successful media buying strategies and marketplace opportunities
• May participate in weekly call client meetings
• Create/present campaign overviews to team/clients
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED [Entry Level Role]:
• At least 1 year of experience in a media buying role
• Experience running performance-based desktop and mobile ad campaigns on a variety of display and native mediums (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Verizon, Outbrain, Taboola, and/or Stack Adapt)
• Can demonstrate and execute basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Proficient with Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
• Experience analyzing page views, bounce rates, and other common key metrics
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage paid by company at 100% for individual plans and 60% towards family!
• Various Medical plans available - PPO, HMO, HDHP
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (yes, really!) and paid holidays
• Employer paid basic life insurance
• Maternal & Paternal leave (up to 6 weeks full pay)
• Affordable Short-Term and Long-Term Disability available
• 401k available
• Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap!)
• In-office ping-pong, pool, or darts when you need a break
• BYDTW (Bring Your Dog to Work)
All benefits available after completion of probationary period for full time employees.
AdRizer provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We do not sponsor work visas.