The ideal candidate is a proactive professional with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills. They would possess a background in account management and data analysis with passion for advising clients on strategic growth. This person will be innovative and should be comfortable with incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
This is an in office role, located at our Downtown Sarasota, Florida HQ.
- Liaises and builds relationships with clients
- Provides support to clients for any troubleshooting, account strategy, and day to day account maintenance
- Oversees client reporting and budget management, including preparing costing for clients and producing spending updates on a monthly or weekly basis
- Maintains all client goals, details, and contact information organized and updated
- Utilizes CRM to enter, update, and maintain client information
- Recognizes strengths and weaknesses of a publisher’s ad layout and content flow, and communicates an effective revenue strategy where necessary
- Facilitates the setup and maintenance of the native network accounts for each client
- Develops processes to provide superior client support and escalate partner feedback to internal stakeholders
- Partners with a broad range of internal parties (Operations, Engineering, Sales, Onboarding, Marketing) to build strategies
- Educates clients on AdRizer/Cortex value and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Oversees core technology integrations, with support from Onboarding, Sales, and Engineering, to ensure smooth and successful launches
- Monitors client performance trends to find actionable insights
- Establishes routine touch points with key clients, working to optimize campaign performance, troubleshoots any issues, etc.
- Communicates and advocates clients needs to the appropriate teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing accounts/clients
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be comfortable and skilled at following up with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to act and operate independently
- Strong ability to analyze and track numbers and data, with acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while dealing with multiple client requests and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Skilled in using spreadsheets to track data and budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets and Salesforce
AdRizer offers major Medical, Dental and Vision plans as well as unlimited PTO after completion of probationary period. Enjoy ping-pong, pool, or darts when you need a break.
AdRizer provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We do not sponsor work visas.